Our Award Winning Engineering Team Ensures You Get the Right Solution EverytimeOur dedicated in-house engineering team brings with it 50+ years of experience designing and building both simple and complex solutions that provide scalability and flexibility to support the growth and expansion of a wide variety of retailers and wholesalers.
- System Integrations
- Project Management
- Space Planning
- Building Maintenance
- Sales/RFP Support
- MHE Maintenance
- Safety Engineering
- Vendor Sourcing
- Continuous Improvement
- At right is an example of an Automated Sortation System with 45 lanes, 121 store sorts, and 4 inbound doors.
- This solution can handle 20 routes for 121 stores utilizing up to 17 doors outbound.
- The solution utilizes only 50k sq ft total footprint with 413 sq ft per store allocation.
- PT designs customized solutions for our customers’ business requirements.
- At left is a representation of a Proposed Sortation System which accommodates 45 sorts in actual install.
- It includes the ability to auto-scan and divert with manual final store sort and pallet build.
- The engineered overall Cartons Per Hour (CPH) goal is 63.